[OM] Re: New Oly Lens Announced

Subject: [OM] Re: New Oly Lens Announced
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:26:36 -0700
Looking at yabe pictures shows the 14-42 and newer 40-150 have similar
decorations ... blue and silver bands. Perhaps all of the new designs
will have them.  Looking through my lenses reveals most of them are
just black. The expensive ones have a silver ring. Not having any
newer lenses, I don't know about the blue. It looks nice in the
pictures though.

-jeff