[OM] Re: Clouds again...

Subject: [OM] Re: Clouds again...
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:14:35 +0100
[Resending - looked like there was a list problem with the first one]

Chris, thanks for the feedback.

Think you're right about the navigation - clicking on the logo in the
top left corner does return to the home page but this is not obvious & I
will add a text link. Still thinking about the red.

Nice pano, lucky to find a "window" between the storms to take it... :-)

Regards - Martyn