[OM] Re: battery update: 50c/ea in Real bulk

Subject: [OM] Re: battery update: 50c/ea in Real bulk
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 04:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
> No. It' a "Variety Pack"
Moose,
       I missed the "variety pack" designation.
Pity because they claim to have the high current Sony version of sr44/357,
which looks closer to
the original 357's.

I bought a GP 357 cell to run some tests on, from Halted in Sunnyvale, but they
only had a few in
stock. specs are here for anybody technical   :
http://www.gpbatteries.com.hk/pic/GP357_DS.pdf

An interesting discussion of Hg content of AGO batteries and retailers in USA:
http://www.sustainableproduction.org/downloads/MaineDEPButtonBatteryReportFinal12-17-04.pdf
discusses details of the Sony Hg free AgO cells.
Tim Hughes