[OM] BRAG...just scored an awesome 85mm lens

Subject: [OM] BRAG...just scored an awesome 85mm lens
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:49:00 -0600
I just scored an 85mm f2 zuiko from a dude on Craigslist here in New Mexico
for $50! Yeah..FIFTY BUCKS! It's black front, marked MC, in excellent
condition. The guy was a photographer who I recognized from when I worked at
the camera store. He was going digital and selling his OM stuff cheap. He
had a 180mm f2.8 for $90. I didn't have anymore money or I'd have bought
that. I figured I'd use the 85 a lot more, I have an 85 Nikkor that I use a
lot on my Nikon camera and had wanted one for my OM's for a long time.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com