[OM] FS: OM-1, 2, 10 Ikelite Underwater Housing

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-1, 2, 10 Ikelite Underwater Housing
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:25:21 -0400

I picked this one up used about 5 or 6 years ago (maybe more) and never used
it.  I thought I was moving close to the ocean and ended up in Utah.  Needless
to say, it's a desert here, so I direct my camera in a different direction.

To be honest, I'm not sure of the functionality of the housing.  When I first
bought it, I managed to put it together with a body and lens and get all the
buttons, focusing, etc. to work out of the water.  I never tried it underwater.
 The plate on the back has a crack in it, and the front lens housing is
slightly fogged around the edges.  However, I have a wide angle dome housing
that is in great condition, and viewfinder to go with it.  The kit also
includes some instructions, a couple ring-like things to attach to various
lenses and an assortment of other various things.

I can't remember how much I paid for it or what it's worth...
...so how about $50.00.  Email me if you have any interest b/c I'll entertain
offers.

Also, FWIW, I contacted Ikelite when I first bought it.  I talked to someone
there that said they could probably get it in working condition.  They
suggested I send a body and lens to them with the housing, and they would
scrounge for leftover parts, etc.  Of course, that was 5 or 6 years ago.

Finally, I'll be happy to send pics upon request.
--PatrickJ

AOL at AOL.com.