[OM] Re: Walt update

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt update
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
khen wrote:
> I am in touch with Ken Norton fairly frequently and he's coping
> well with the passing of his mother. I believe he'll be alright
> but if I may speak for him, I'm sure he does appreciate any
> prayers for his family and his late mom.

Thank you, everybody.

My mom passed away after losing the the battle with cancer. Early
this year she was given a clean bill of health after nine months of
treatment.  Less than two months later it was back with a vengence
and unstoppable. At this point, as people of faith, we believe that
she is heaven digging flowers like crazy and marvelling at the lack
of weeds and mosquetoes.

We're doing well. She lived to see her 78th birthday on Sunday.

Now, let's keep our prayers and thoughts up for Walt.

Ken

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.