[OM] Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Subject: [OM] Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:48:24 +0800
Another crazy story, my friend was a Minolta user. He found back focus
on his 85/1.4 lens with his D5D, but normal with his 7D. Do you think
it was a problem of lens? Finally, Minolta picked up his lens to Japan
for calibration to match his D5D ............. how come with his 7D?
Front focus????? It was crazy.

My friend sold out his lens upon calibration.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans