[OM] Re: What is backfocus?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is backfocus?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:01:44 -0700
My last sentence was inept. What I wanted to say was that the next
stage might be the ability to calculate how the lens elements are
coasting in the particular lens being used. It could be doing that
all ready within a narrow range so that a severely out of spec lens
will throw it off, but I think not.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA