[OM] Re: Jessops winder for OM bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: Jessops winder for OM bodies
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:12:22 +0100
It's usually marked "OM-1TR" but otherwise unbranded, but has been sold
under various names both in UK(Jessops) and US.  It works as an OM winder,
in my experience with a voracious appetite for AA cells, but has the
advantage of an inbuilt intervalometer, allowing delayed action sequence
photography. You may well find that the remote release is missing, in which
case the intervalometer will not work - it's just a simple 2.5mm mono jack
plug with a push-to-make, push-to-break button on the end of the cable.

--
Piers