[OM] Re: Weird fogging

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird fogging
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:04:47 -0400
That could be caused by over agitation during developement.  5 seconds
of agitation every 30 seconds is all that's needed. Any more causes
turbulence at the sprockets, resulting in over-developement.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net