[OM] Re: Oly Sighting

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Sighting
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:09:41 -0700
That is what they are using in the Olan Mills Studio in our K-mart store.
Several years ago when they did not have a permanent studio they were using
an E-20 with a funny custom made bracket that seem mostly to be to keep you
from seeing what kind of camera they were using. Before that I think that
it was Nikon digitals that they were using to shoot sepia tone photos.
When I asked about digital then they said no they were using a "special
custom film made by Kodak just for them"  John

12:50 PM