[OM] Re: Here's One for GeeBee

Subject: [OM] Re: Here's One for GeeBee
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:56:06 -0500
On 6/13/07, geebee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sincerest form of flattery -- or something like that! -- on my homepage:
> >
> > http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox
> >
> > Zion Valley from Observation Point.
> >
> > Joel W.
>
> Joel,
>
> It's a fine shot of great scenery the like of which cannot be seen anywhere
> near here. The power of the boots to make it feel
> 'local' made me laugh out loud. Good stuff.
>
> --Graham

Hi Graham,

Thanks.  It appears that no one remembers, possibly even you, your
series of shots with the boots.  It was that, rather than the scenery,
that I was attempting to copy.

So once again, I am reduced to explaining my own jokes...  :^P

Anyway -- was thinking of you?  ... beats a postcard?

Cheers,
Joel W.