[OM] Re: [OT] 8mm film

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] 8mm film
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:14:37 -0400
If film had been frozen since the 70's, maybe.  But in your average
basement, I predict major disappointment.  Film would "self-fog".
Growing up, we had a separate standalone freezer in the garage.  There
was some food in it, but most of the space was taken up by film samples,
experimental emulsions and "inventory" dad received from Kodak (he was a
tech rep).  We didn't know how to NOT freeze film.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net