[OM] Re: rainbow

Subject: [OM] Re: rainbow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:03:34 -0400
Perhaps you forgot about the possibility of combing many of your digital
shots into both vertical and horizontal panorama form to make up for the
narrow angle of view of the digi lenses?  Multiple hand held shots for
panoramas often work out well for distant subjects since there is little
or no parallax error.  But you do need enough manual control to hold a
constant exposure.

Chuck Norcutt