[OM] Re: IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:47:01 +0100
Nowhere, I should think, Marc.  There will be fewer families owing to
fewer servicemen.  Certainly that's the case in the UK.  And the
married quarters have been sold to some ghastly housing consortium
for a song (£800m around 10 years ago) and now all manner of
different types live among the service families on a typical camp.

Chris