[OM] Re: (OM) a few E-1 images

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) a few E-1 images
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:21:46 -0500
Thanks Chuck.  I was very excited to get a rainbow.  We had rain,
sleet, and then fog throughout the day, which made my brother nutty.
He gets very frustrated when mother nature dishes out something other
than he has planned for.  I'm a little more spontaneous, as are the
ravens, which do fly in and out of photos.

I believe I shot this set handheld, which is unusual for me.  I like
using a tripod simply to get the exact composition I want.  I think
shooting handheld was useful and fortunate as I was able to follow the
raven right into the composition I wanted.

To be honest, I wouldn't get many keepers if I didn't get to a place
and wait for stuff to happen.  Makes for lots of trekking about and
waiting and getting up before dawn, etc.  Out there, I didn't have
anything better to do however. :)

Joel W.