[OM] Re: Next U.S. Olympus Odyssey Participant?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next U.S. Olympus Odyssey Participant?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:25:23 -0700
Actually if anyone wants to volunteer to take pictures in rain, snow,
ice, or extreme heat, that would be awesome!

Many people appear to have higher priority  "tasks" pop up while they
have the camera. If the weather already has them where they can take a
picture, the (post pictures  / receive camera) ratio might improve.

Fog / mist floating through a redwood forest, or clouds over a bay are
very photogenic. Actually even toes being warmed in front of a
fireplace in the middle of winter could be nice. I like photos of
other places ...

With our weather getting down to below 32F for a few hours a year and
getting up in the 95+F for a few weeks a year, I have to go look for
weather that isn't fairly mild. I'm reluctant to schedule others to
"work" in weather they don't want to be out in.

-jeff