[OM] Re: Recent work with an E-300

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent work with an E-300
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 03:57:15 -0700
Ian Nichols wrote:
> The other weekend saw me doing my usual deal with the organisers of
> Off The Tracks (a small festival in Derbyshire), whereby they let me
> in & give me a T-shirt and I take lots of photos for them.........
>
> You can see the results here:
>
> http://www.ian955.fotopic.net

Too many images, aaaargh! Also, they loaded pretty slowly when I first
looked, faster at the moment..

Based on the thumbnails, I browsed a few.

Toned down a bit to come closer to the brightness of the performance
shots, 2760 would make a great intro image to a series of shots of
performers in the same chair.
With a little cropping and color balance, 2786 has promise.
I like 2850 a lot. The expressions tell several stories, especially the
two in front.
A number of the indoor group shots look nice. There's probably a couple
that are great, 2881 looks pretty good, but I didn't have the patience
to look at them all.
There's a great caption for 2934 about drinking your beer to reach full
height.
2959 is a fabulous capture!
2980 is strong
I love the light in 3023

I'm sure I missed some good stuff, but that's the way it goes. :-)

Moose