[OM] Morons R Us, Neighbor Edition

Subject: [OM] Morons R Us, Neighbor Edition
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
You know how it is, you're reading something on the web and you click
on a link and then another link and before you know it, you're 36
subjects away from where you started.

For a half-dozen years I've worked in a small town in Iowa. Going out
for walks at lunchtime I'd walk past various businesses and without
thinking just kept walking.  One day, I saw a small sign for a
business that seemed a little too familiar, but the old synops were
in-op.

Tonight, I'm clicking away and realize that Wilhelm is based in
Grinnell, Iowa.  Well DUH!  (insert sounds of head thumping against a
brick wall).

AG

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.