[OM] TOPE 30: 2 new entries, and a question about the comments script...

Subject: [OM] TOPE 30: 2 new entries, and a question about the comments script...
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 16:32:21 +0200
Hiya,

I just sent two fine new entries to the gallery, so go check them out...

Also, it has been mentioned to me by one visitor that he had trouble
in leaving comments for the various entries. He mentioned having
entered the fields, having typed the proper validation code, and
having been returned to the image (all as should be the case), but
that for some reason no comments were stored.
For me (and for several others, at least) the scripts seem to work
fine. If anyone else has run into this, can they please contact me
(such that I can look further into this)?

The URLs:

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 30: