[OM] Re: TOPE 30 and 31.

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 30 and 31.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 22:28:16 +1000
I feel like a klutz having sent the message to list instead of Olaf.
Perhaps I'm one then.
As I remember, it was him who suggested that if your porch furniture
used to be your lounge furniture you also qualify. And if you just
got married for the third time and this one is a cousin as well?
This one was weird - I was doing test shots with the 410 (and I'm
really rather impressed), ended up at the end of a jetty in the
middle of pretty much nowhere and there at the end was an ex-student
and her boyfriend. It's a good job I'm not considering a life of
crime - I'd get identified in minutes.
Her comment - 'I wasn't sure it was you at first but I thought, if he
turns around and he's got  a camera, it's him'. And I did, and I did
have.
Too drunk to fish? - beer vomit in the river gets them biting as I
recall.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx