[OM] Re: #148

Subject: [OM] Re: #148
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:35:04 -0400
Then of course it does surprise me that a member of the female
persuasion would walk so thoughtlessly upon the bounty of the earth.
I know it's been pounded into my head how superior females are, how
utterly tuned into the rhythms of life on the planet, the yin and
yang of every living thing--and most non-living things as well. To
see such careless disregard for Mother Earth, Gia, the Goddess,
shocks me to the very core!

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com