[OM] Re: What is best to clean lenses?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is best to clean lenses?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:24:23 -0700
Just the blower and the microfiber cloth would be all I would use on
the lens. The blower is good for a sensor and can be carried on an
aircraft in these days of high security. My memory of Kodak lens
cleaning fluid was that it had a smell,  of ammonia I think. Any old
brush(stiffer than the one here) will let you brush off the outside
of the camera. I don't worry about it until I get home and I have an
old shaving brush that works well.

Cloth This looks like a nice one.
Blower  I use this one because it is a little larger, is the same
price, andI think that it lets me force a stronger stream out of it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA