[OM] Re: Subaru Woes (OT), was Grump

Subject: [OM] Re: Subaru Woes (OT), was Grump
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:55:32 -0400
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> For those who might share some modicum of interest in lately
> chronicled Subaru woes . . .

Glad to hear Subaru took care of your problem under warranty.  It's kind
of funny... after feeling down in the dumps and second guessing our
decision to purchase a Forester due to your woes and our recent repair
problems, your story is the second uplifting experience in the last two
days.

I took our car in for an oil change yesterday.  Upon entering the
waiting area a gentleman commented on our Subaru and said it was one of
the best cars ever made, "except for the head gaskets" I thought to
myself.  He proceeded to tell me how his young son flipped his Forester
on a dangerous mountain road last winter and walked away without injury.
  "You wouldn't have guessed anyone would have survived if you saw the
condition of the vehicle after the accident" he so gratefully stated.
His story certainly put things into perspective.  It was good to know
that this man still had his son in his life.

Richard
--
Nature's Luminance
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html