[OM] OT ebay/ paypal

Subject: [OM] OT ebay/ paypal
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:48:03 +0100 (BST)
Can someone help?
   Have just bought an item from the US on ebay. Wanted it sent to my
sister's in Colo springs to be picked up in the summer. This would save
on postage as well as tax import duty etc.
 Seller will only post to address registered with ebay/paypal.
I can change shipping address with ebay - no problem - I have items
shipped ther before. How do I go about changing paypal address on a
temp basis.
 Thanks for any help....

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.