[OM] Re: If it's good enough for Shakespeare

Subject: [OM] Re: If it's good enough for Shakespeare
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
I resemble that remark, Irish, Scot, Dutch and Jewish,

You know where copper wire came from? A Dutchman and a Scot fighting over a
penny!

And just to be on topic here, I've spent many hours now learning batch
processing with I-view Media Pro from Microsoft, and it sure seems to work good
for me so far. I've been able to locate lost images on the hard drives here,
and to process some pics I have never worked on before, the results are pretty
good so far, almost "moosified" if I do say so myself! :)

I'll post some of these later on tonight.

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus

I'm Scottish / English on my dad's side.  German from my mom.  Irish Mist from
the corner grog shop.

 for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/