[OM] Re: E-500 and 14-42

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 and 14-42
From: "graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx" <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:42:49 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Hi Chris,

Sorry I'm a bit late with my comments; I get the digest and I'm a bit
behind.

I like them all but my favourites are D070119 Daisy (#2) and D070127
Tetworth Garden (#5).  I love the colours and the composition in the
first one and the texture and shapes in the second. D070134 Tetworth
(#7) is just begging to be Moosified.

I noticed that #2 was shot at 1/6 second.  How on earth did you manage
that?  I am truly humbled by your ability to hand-hold at that speed.

Graeme

net/photography/tetworth/index.html

>  It's a (smallish) stately home near us called Tetworth House where
> the family open the garden to the public every couple of years.
Make
> of them what you will, but I enjoyed carrying a light and decent
> camera around, although the lens proved rather slow in the
conditions
> and I had to discard some shots because of camera shake ? it was
> quite dark among the rhododendrons ...
>
> Chris

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months!