[OM] Re: A change in the weather

Subject: [OM] Re: A change in the weather
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:22:32 +1000
Just off to test my old Cosina 15mm Heliar today (pre-Voigtlander,
Cosina produced some under their own name) on the R-D1s using a 21mm
finder and oh joy the 12mm D finder arrived yesterday so the 12mm
Heliar goes along too in its 18mm form. The 15mm is reputed to
vignette badly on the Epson although it's brilliant on the M8, I
understand.
And I've discovered that my old Accura 12mm f5.6 T mount doesn't
vignette on the Epson and the 12mm finder gives a close match to the
view so now all I need is the flattening program.
And I've ordered the new 250th Anniversay collapsible 50mm f2 Heliar
from CameraQuest. At $400, it's a bargain.
It's a Heliar of a kit.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx