[OM] E-500 and 14-42

Subject: [OM] E-500 and 14-42
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 19:07:32 +0100
Dear All

I managed to find a new 14-42 for my E-500.  I found it on the IAS
and it arrived in an E-410 box, without the camera of course.

I don't know about the quality, but the lens and camera feel
beautifully light and compact.  The results that I have had so far
have been pretty good.

I have some examples at http://www.threeshoes.net/photography/
tetworth/index.html

It's a (smallish) stately home near us called Tetworth House where
the family open the garden to the public every couple of years.  Make
of them what you will, but I enjoyed carrying a light and decent
camera around, although the lens proved rather slow in the conditions
and I had to discard some shots because of camera shake – it was
quite dark among the rhododendrons ...

Chris