[OM] Re: Exposure Count

Subject: [OM] Re: Exposure Count
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:52:22 +0200
Congratulations on the good buy John. I have also been an active buyer from
Digital Depot recently, partially due to lump sum pension payments on my
retirement. I decided to replace my E-500 with an E-1 when Digital Depot
dropped the price to 370GBP, and a couple of months after an E-330 followed
when DD dropped the price of that to 340GBP. I had to time purchases with
visits to my mother in the UK, as dd will only post to the UK. Both cameras
came with the 14-45; I gave up trying to find an E-1 with 14-54 on eBoy....
The 14-54 has the big advantage that it has better weatherproofing than the
14-45. So I am still looking for just a 14-54, but the used price used often
seems to be close to an E-1 body. Here in Denmark the 14-54 new price is
around 400GBP.

Roger Key