[OM] Re: OT network problem was Fwd: Re: cleaning negatives

Subject: [OM] Re: OT network problem was Fwd: Re: cleaning negatives
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:40:13 -0400
I well remember angrily removing Norton Antivirus from my and my
daughter's computers.  I was still finding bits and pieces 6 months
later but I'm extremely happy I did it.  It was positively infuriating
to discover that, not only didn't their automated removal tool work,
they knew it didn't and offered a long, long list of steps for manual
removal on their site.  It was doubly infuriating to discover that the
manual process wasn't complete either which was the cause of continuing
to find bits and pieces for a long time.  That's a development process
totally out of control.

Chuck Norcutt