[OM] Re: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland

Subject: [OM] Re: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:03:12 +0200
Thank you very much for so numerous and friendly replies. I am very
glad you like the pictures.

Slides were scanned with Nikon LS5000ED; as far as postprocessing is
concerned: I've made no modifications but local contrast enhancement
and on one or two pictures I increased saturation a bit (all done in
Picture Window Pro which I heartily recommend).

I really like square format of previews but I do agree it can be
sometimes confusing when clicking on a picture takes to a page with a
slightly different version. My gallery scripts are easily customizable
so I will check how a gallery with previews of original aspect ratio
looks like and may give it a try.

Once again, thanks a lot for the comments.

--
Lukasz Grabun
http://www.grabun.com/