[OM] Re: #124

Subject: [OM] Re: #124
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:32:35 +0100
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxx>

>I grew up on a 250-head cattle farm. Never once had a problem with a bull.
>They're more snort and bluff than they are likely to
>attack and gore. We had a couple I could go up to and pet, especially old
>Monroe, whose most dangerous trait was that he would
>sometime try to lean on me, and he weighed over 1000 pounds.
>
> Walt

Hi Walt,

Over the past seven years or so I have gained a measure of confidence when
realising that there is a bull sharing the field I am
in but I would be a liar if I said that I do not worry. It is a very odd
experience to feel apprehensive in the English
countryside which is overwhelmingly benign.

Newcomers to the list reading this may be interested in previous meetings:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Arthingworth/Arthingworth.htm

http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Winwick/index.htm

Thanks for looking.

--Graham