[OM] Re: Adaptall to Autofocus conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptall to Autofocus conversion
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:38:08 -0700
Chuck, you're definitely right about the end result.

The same customer service rep replied to my second attempt .... they
can't even convert one autofocus mount to a different autofocus mount.
This time he even suggested KEH. I thought it would be a long shot but
I've seen yaBe sellers claim lenses were modified by N*kon and Pent*x
when they were originally made by a different vendor.