[OM] Re: Way OT, but funny

Subject: [OM] Re: Way OT, but funny
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:22:44 -0400
As the single father of daughters, I understand this list quite well.  My
daughters are 14 and 15 -- very difficult ages as they must explore to
become young women.  Personally, I believe that exploration should be done
either in the Amazon basin or Antarctica, with all female guides.

We've recently added an 18 year old family friend to our home -- don't ask.
The challenges are different at that age, but still are managing to turn my
hair more white almost daily.

Tom