[OM] Re: (OT) Speeling

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Speeling
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:09:43 +0000
Well, it was prior to my last sleep period, which is a time I think of as
yesterday. Being retired and now living alone, I seldom look at a clock or a
calendar. It was yesterday to me, whatever the time. I forget I sometimes stay
up until three or four o'clock in the morning.

Walt
--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --