[OM] Re: E-500 batteries was Good news!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 batteries was Good news!!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 19:46:52 +0000
The smaller charger came with the E-330, barely more than half the size of the
one I got with the E-1, and now I've got two chargers for four batteries. Since
I put the SHLD-2 (which has its own battery charger) on the E-1, I've got a
veritable pletoria of batteries for the E-330.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --