[OM] Re: [OT] Why no FourThirds DSLR the size of a Pentax Auto110? ;-)

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Why no FourThirds DSLR the size of a Pentax Auto110? ;-)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:04:08 -0700
The whole communication/marketing interface between the company and
its customers does not seem to work. Too bad really because they make
good stuff.

I would not worry too much about the membership. At least here it
seems to be very informal. My neighbor is a pro and gets the
mailings. He has had few occasions to take equipment to the Nikon
repair station and he says he has never had to pay even for out of
warranty repairs. So even the expired card might have value.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA