[OM] FS: B+W 55mm ND2 & Circular POL UPDATE

Subject: [OM] FS: B+W 55mm ND2 & Circular POL UPDATE
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:32:14 -0400
Hello all,

Just a quick update on this offering. I have three of the POL's left and
just one of the ND2's. Pricing as in my original message below. Also just a
reminder that these are 55mm thread filters, a detail that I left out of the
original posting.

>These are new filters in their cases but out of their boxes. The ND's are
$3.50 each and >the POL's are $11 each. Postage is extra depending on where
you are (figure maybe $2 for >US and $5ish for most overseas destinations).
Paypal is fine with me or you can mail me >a check.

>All requests off list please!

Thanks, Dan S.