[OM] Re: [OT] A brief report on my new fire breathing machine

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A brief report on my new fire breathing machine
From: "Robert Swier" <om.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 00:32:29 -0400
I've been using CS3 for a few days now, and it's clear to me that
there are speed improvements even compared to the old Windows/Intel
version of CS2. Bridge in particular is much faster. Which, I have to
say, I REALLY appreciate. On my laptop, which is a few years old, it
makes the difference between working comfortably and being annoyed. I
was worried that CS3 would take more resources than CS2, making it
almost unusable on my laptop.

Cheers,
Robert Swier