[OM] Re: Bridge explanation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bridge explanation
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:52:33 +1000
Yeah, got me. Tyre pressure should be low to get the floor pan as low
as possible. f course, the best hydroplaner is a VW Bug but it's hard
to get up enough speed.
Er......
Hang on - what's the bloody difference? Hydro/Aqua - just a variation
of two dead languages (well, one half dead). It's only convention
that thinks aquaplane only involves tyres. Why can't you aqua on the
floor?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx