[OM] Re: Northamptonshire Churches : Farthingstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Northamptonshire Churches : Farthingstone
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:39:37 +0100
From: <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>

> Nice shots..
> I especially liked  Fawsley_1
>
> I wish I could find old churches like this..I have been toying with the idea
> of doing a journal of the Ukranian Orthodox
> churches at home in Alberta... I have stopped and taken a few photos of a
> couple of them..
>
> Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

When I first started walking I used to post half a dozen shots to illustrate
each walk I took and the village church was always
worth a frame. From the responses that the church shots triggered, fuelled by
interest in the buildings and there age rather than
any great photography, I soon learned that they were the most popular of
anything I shot ( I get web site stats). Which is a long
winded way of saying that you should follow your idea through and start
compiling your journal.

There is more on Fawsley here:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Fawsley/index.htm

Thanks for looking.