[OM] Re: Curious WTB Request of the week - PM-6

Subject: [OM] Re: Curious WTB Request of the week - PM-6
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:58:44 -0700
They show up on yaBe perhaps a half a dozen times a year. You should be able
to get one for less than $200 but my experience has been that people selling
microscopes are very likely to forget to mention defects such as engraving
etc. If I remember correctly the camera adapter has some foam in it which is
intended to allow some movement between the camera and the microscope. The
foam is probably deteriorated but I don't believe it ever causes optical
damage.

-jeff