[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:35:01 +1000
On 01/05/2007, at 3:18 PM, Chris Barker wrote:

> Only one gel, Andrew, and she had hairy legs (what's wrong with that?
> I hear some of you say :-)). I was fussy when I was young ...

Ah yes - had a crush on the nurse did you? Or was she the French
teacher? Terrible thing this new-fangled co-education idea. Given
that the average 16y.o. lad is little more than a self-propelled
gonad it's a wonder that they get any work done at all. Of course, a
single sex education never did me any harm at all (twitch, dribble).
The regular beatings kept the libido under control.

> I don't think that there are any Mossies left flying.  They're made
> of wood and so less durable than the metal aircraft, perhaps.  They
> were also remarkably difficult to land, I gather, owing to their high
> approach speed.

Indeed - that's why you get to brag!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx