[OM] Re: [OT] External hard drive question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] External hard drive question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:01:31 -0400
Thanks, Tom.  I did see the first reply.  I've been having problems
lately with Oly mail being randomly rejected by the server while at the
same time I've had an unusual number of virus spams with a returned
email subject line.  I sometimes don't sort them out properly and am not
clear when something made it or didn't.

Chuck Norcutt