[OM] Re: ( OM ) R Mann is back

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) R Mann is back
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:58:44 -0700
Thanks!

Well, it's "Man" as in... Man :-) Briefly back to raise some funds, I
guess. Sadly, I have not used the OM much since switching to Le$ca. OTOH, I
am keeping the "Small is Beautiful" religion and have not gone over to
wondeBrick dSLR bandwagon yet. In fact, I am buying more film equipment in
the form of the panoramic XPan/TX-2.

It is nice to see all these people still around, albeit mostly talking
about Can*n and even Leitz' NOOKY :-) You guys are good folks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)