[OM] Re: Size of OM vs DSLR

Subject: [OM] Re: Size of OM vs DSLR
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
There is a note to the editor in the current issue POP
Photo:

"Will camera makers ever figure out that many people
actually like small DSLRs? I dont need a four-pound
camera to impress my friends. I want a camera that
fits easily into a pouch in my daypack. With
electronics, it seems that DSLRs should be smaller,
not larger, than their film counterparts. Camera
makers should look back to the Olympus OM-2, a great,
solid camera that didnt take up alot of real estate."

Response....

Take a look at the tiny new Olympus E-volt E-410.

http://mail.yahoo.com