[OM] Re: Odd Oly

Subject: [OM] Re: Odd Oly
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:15:22 +1000
In the average cricket game, you can do just that. No problem. It
used to be a very civilised game. Of course it gets a bit more
exciting at international level with the shortened version that only
lasts seven hours.
Oh, international - you'd not be used to that concept. :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx