[OM] Re: #094 & #095

Subject: [OM] Re: #094 & #095
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:33:40 -0400
The horizon line looks fine to me.  It's a hill sloping off to the right
and, I think, slopes as it should.  If I have a complaint it's a bit of
perspective distortion from tipping the camera up.  The vertical lines
are pulling in toward the center (check the trees on the far right and
the rape stalks on the near left and right).  But that's being nit-picky
on my part.

Chuck Norcutt