[OM] Old Churches? was Pics of an old log cabin...

Subject: [OM] Old Churches? was Pics of an old log cabin...
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
Martyn, thanks so much for that, building photos is something I love, and this
continually reminds me of a photo journal I want to do of old churchs..

Does anyone know if someone else has done this before? Some links would be
appreciated

The thought of travelling around some different places like Serbia, Croatia,
Bosnia, and Hungary and taking pictures of the old Orthodox churches there and
pictorally documenting them in a tabletop type book has, for some reason kept
coming to mind.. I think I need a bit more practice on local buildings to build
up my trigger finger callouses..

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus